Thursday, January 26, 2012

Help ..how to prevent ..hair loss due to bad water quality?

Hi,





I find that my hair is falling a lot after moving to Herndon , Virginia. I think it has to do with the water in the area that I stay. I have stayed in other parts of the country too (PA) , but did not have such a serious problem. I'm just 25 ...and at rate that I'm loosing hair , I'l be bald by 30...HELP!!!!!...Help ..how to prevent ..hair loss due to bad water quality?
This can be very serious. you need to use bottled water or seek a consult with an expert in hair like John Frank, MD (New York) or


Mike Brown MD (Los Angeles). Or find someone certified in Biocapillation the European hair system used at places like Anapelli Hair Clinics.Help ..how to prevent ..hair loss due to bad water quality?
I agree - I was told by Dr. Frank (Anapelli Hair Clinic, NYC) to get a filter for my shower and noticed a difference in my hair. According to Dr. Frank, chlorine %26amp; chemicals are not good for people with thinning hair.

Report Abuse



I know this is not a cheap solution... but in the past when I have dealt with harsh water, I have used bottled water. Not the expensive Evian but some Ice Mountain should do the trick. Also remember to use conditioner. You can also boil your tap water, let it cool, put it in 2 gallon jugs (so it is easy to pour) and use it that way.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment