Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to prevent hair loss?

My hair falls out a lot, and I mean a lot!

I wash it and it falls out, then I brush it and a lot more comes out..

I hear aloe vera is good, but is there anything else that can work to stop hair loss?How to prevent hair loss?
I started having quite a bit of hair loss myself, but i know its from my new bad nutrition habit. Are you eating healthy and drinking enough water? Also it depends on hair products and the ingredients it may contain. Or even the way u treat ur hair, do you straighen it a lot? Did you get a perm. Or even if you coloured your hair. There are a lott of reasons why your hair might be falling out, these are some that may come useful to you!How to prevent hair loss?
Apply coconut oil and massage your hair gently for 10 minutes.



Eat lot more Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron rich content food.



Sleep at least six hours per day in the night.



Meditate at least ten minutes in a day especially in the morning.



The below link is useful for you.



http://www.atozanswer.com/forum/viewtopi/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment