Thursday, January 26, 2012

My hair keep on dropping. Pls help me how to prevent hair loss.?

My advice is to apply oil once in 2days. prevent the use of shampoo at least for 3weeks. If you have the habit of hair coloring,avoid it your fall will reduce in a monthMy hair keep on dropping. Pls help me how to prevent hair loss.?
You should see a dermathologist, but it helps if you eat food with Fe and vitamins.... also, it can be caused because of stress or because you don't sleep enough....My hair keep on dropping. Pls help me how to prevent hair loss.?
You can buy Dr.mericles:they sell them almost EVERYWERE and in diffrent styles:as shampoo , as conditioner , or grease.All you have to do is use it every day twice a day 4 60 days(2 months).
Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment