Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to prevent hair loss.?

im 16 and i have started to have a massive decrease in hiar, iv begun to get many bald patches. whats the reason for this, my hair has become very thin and fine.. what can i do to stop my hair form falling out?How to prevent hair loss.?
anyway as we know hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.



year ago I suffered very much from dandruff and hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

the things that really worked for me was:



1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;



2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;



3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;



4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);



5) also I used herbal treatment - TrichoZed

It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!



It worked and still works for me!



I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.info/ingredients.ph/a>



It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!



good luck!



not only my and my husband`s own personal experience



http://www.trichozed.infoHow to prevent hair loss.?
The same thing began happening to me when i was a freshman in high school. Mine was because i didn't properly take care of my hair before and after i straightened it. If you use a lot of heat on your hair, it can be VERY damaging. I would suggest to start using a deep conditioning treatment (i suggest anything from Pantene) and to lay-off the curlers, irons, blow dryers...etc.



If you feel like this is the cause of your hair problems, be glad! Because it's not permanent. Your hair should go back to normal in a matter of months.
Well heat and wind can damage your hair.

So a few things that may help would be...

- Wash your hair in cold water (cold water is better for your hair).

- Deep condition your hair once a week - I recommend Aussie.

- Make sure you use heat protect serum on your hair before using heat products.

- Try to avoid blow drying your hair or straightening/curling it.
major coz of hair loss is not havin a proper diet and irregular food habits. Just try havin a balanced diet. Moreover never brush ur hair wen dey r wet . nd d most important smile a lot , it costs nothin.:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment