Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to prevent hair loss after delivery? i delivered a baby boy 5 months ago and now hair loss is in its peak.

that's what happens when you give birthHow to prevent hair loss after delivery? i delivered a baby boy 5 months ago and now hair loss is in its peak.
You can go to your doctor and get a prescription shampoo to help with it, or you can go to Trade Secret (a store) and get a shampoo called Nioxin-it is very expensive but it will prevent further hair loss. I have known many people that have used it for various reason and it works great.How to prevent hair loss after delivery? i delivered a baby boy 5 months ago and now hair loss is in its peak.
you know I heard that if you rub your childs head alot that it will grow faster, this could be a old wives tale, but who knows. Don't be worried about your child losing hair, it'll just grow back.
HI..dont panic if u feel like doing this u can...take care of ur hair n spend atleast few hrs to take good care like applieng henna which works as good cionditionering and go with herbal shampoos instead branded chemicals(shampoos),intake iron capsules(Conviron_TR,with ur phusians advice ))helps a lot in preventing hair falling,intake of vitamined food,like green veggies,leafy veggies,cereals n so...all the best n Congrats 4 the baby boy...Cheers!!
You can't prevent it. It just happens. That's the way our bodies are made.
It's happen with me now, my baby already 5 months too.


I just try with Olive Oil extra virgin. Before I wash my hair I apply OO on my hair about 10 minutes then wash it...it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment