Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I experience natural hair loss. How can I restore my hair by massaging the scalp? Does eating nuts help?

No once it's gone it's gone. You could try rogaine.I experience natural hair loss. How can I restore my hair by massaging the scalp? Does eating nuts help?
I don't know about nuts, but massage is very good for your skin.I experience natural hair loss. How can I restore my hair by massaging the scalp? Does eating nuts help?
Nuts are very good for you but they will not help to grow hair. You probably should see a doctor and have him prescribe a treatment for you after he examines you and determines what the cause of your hair loss is all about.
I know a cure that really works and its permanent. Dont worry. Get some grass or fake hair, and some super glue and glue it to your head. That way you will have hair.
It is natural hair loss. Hairs are there for a certain period of time and are always falling out. Massaging really does not help. Eating nuts is more fattening than anything else. It is a genetic thing....your mothers father pretty well dictates if you will have hair.


Otherwise, I am thinking that a fatty diet is bad for hair, suffocating the rooots off, and the plant(hair) dies.


I have washed my arms in terpintine, and lacquer thinner. Also my head. Still got a full head of hair.


I have more hair than my dad but my diet is greener too. It can be even greener. Can't say for sure, but notice that the hair shampoo companies are now promoting shampoo that treats the scalp rather than the hair. Maybe they are getting some info somewhere??
no nothing helps until you stay away from those stress full women you been around

No comments:

Post a Comment