Thursday, January 26, 2012

I like to grow my hair. do i need to trim my hair regualrly? how to prevent hair loss?

yes trimming your hair does help it grow. everyone loses at least 100 hairs a day. brushing it helps too.I like to grow my hair. do i need to trim my hair regualrly? how to prevent hair loss?
Trimming is not necessary for growth it just makes hair look neat you only need a trim if you have like 3 inches of split ends otherwise your just making it take longer for your hair to grow.Take hair vitamins, massage your scalp for five minutes daily which gets nutrients to the scalp,DRINK WATER!!!!!Dont apply heat to hair more than once a week.I like to grow my hair. do i need to trim my hair regualrly? how to prevent hair loss?
your supposed to, and they say because if you dont your split ends will just split the hair all the way up. that RARELY happens. your hair will do like your hair does and basically shed the ends once their totally done.


if you have dark hair though, you might want to go and have it trimmed every few months. since your wanting to grow your hair out tell them not to touch the length, and get rid of split ends on the other layers. i just did that and i loved the way my hair turned out.


=] hope i helped!
To prevent hair loss if you tie your Hair up....


Don't do to many twists with a bobble.


Don't put more the one bobble in.


Don't tie it too tite.



I know my dad uses H2O2 - hydrogen peroxide. Use a little bit and just rub your hair with it one, twice a day. It really helps, i can tell

No comments:

Post a Comment