Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to prevent hair loss?

i wash my hair almost everyday with garnier shampoo or pantene 2 in 1. my hair is dry after blowdrying, the next day its flat and oily. i am fed up due to this. my hair falls a lot when i comb. please suggest me some shampoos and also to stop hair falls in excessive amount.How to prevent hair loss?
here you can find how to stop loss your hair and back her naturalHow to prevent hair loss?
If your losing hair I would look out for a shampoo specifically for hair loss.


Pantene is not really that good in my opinion where hair loss is concerned. If your losing hair I would not use a hairdryer near your head. It can and does damage the scalp and follicles, causing further hair loss.


The best way to prevent further hair loss is to change to a healthy diet with plenty of proteins and vitamins.Take hair supplements and drink plenty of water

No comments:

Post a Comment